100% Guarantee To Pass In First Attempt - Papers Collection
Papers Collection gives 100% Pass and Money Back Guarantee
Papers Collection provides excellent quality products designed to develop better understanding of real exams that candidates may face. We highly recommend that you try "sample questions" of every product that we provide "free of cost" in pdf format so that you always remain sure of what you are buying.
In order to increase buyer's confidence in our products; we provide 100% pass and money back guarantee - in case you prepare with our products and do not pass the certification exam. We will refund your full payment, no question will be asked.
Payment Refund Procedure:
Our "payment refund procedure" is quite simple and we will require following information from you:
- Scanned copy of your Result/Score Report as PDF/JPEG.
- Transaction Id of product purchased from us.
For refund forward your request to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It will be a repayment of the funds or you will be advised to procure a new product that may help you to pass your exam. We'll refund your money within 2-3 business days.
Payment Refund Policy:
In order to save ourselves from scammers and continue this money back guarantee for loyal customers we do not provide refund in following cases:
- Candidate fails in an exam before 7 days preparation.
- Candidate skip the examination due its personal problems.
- Purchased prior to 30 days.
- Order expired.
- "Non-Proctored" exams i.e. exams available online without a proctor.
- Retired exam. (For customers who use our current product to attend the exam which is already retired.)
- Purchase of premium, vendor and certification packages.
- Outdated exam products. For customers who use our outdated products to attend the exam which is already updated by Papers Collection team.
- Failure in an exam that package purchased on discounted price.
- Purchased an exam and downloaded all its stuff and then claiming "Bought it by mistake".
- Wrong Answers. (Partial refund will be provided equivalent to ((Total Paid / Total Number of Questions) * Total Wrong Answers))
- Name is different on result copy and credit card.